Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hippity-Hoppity

Well...it's April and with April comes EASTER! This year, Easter is pretty late so I'm counting on it being warm! I got busy and finished up these cute little bunnies for my youngest two. This is Applique Cafe's Boy Bunny design but I made Maggie's a little girlie with a cute little ribbon on it's ear. The boy shorts I made from the Easy Fit Pants pattern (only I took off about an inch of width because they are very full.) The girl shorts are another great find I happened upon at a consignment sale.





3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Everything you make is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    i saw your link to the easy fit pants pattern,...do you find that it runs really big or true to size? i have the pattern, but have not been brave enough to try it.

    thank you,
    tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it runs kinda big. They are super wide so in the case of my son who is going to be 3 in August, I made a size 2 and took an inch off the width of the pants. They are super easy to make!

    ReplyDelete